Nursery Camoige - Sept 2014
The camogie nursery at Kilmacud Crokes starts back on Saturday, 6th September 2014 at 12pm on the All-Weather Pitch at Glenalbyn for the U6 to U8 age groups.
As this is the day of the hurling 7s please remember there is NO PARKING in the club. We ask all parents to park away from the grounds where there is ample parking at this time of the morning.
The main details are as follows:
- All girls born in 2008, 2007 and 2006 are very welcome in the nursery.
- The girls are divided into their age groups and are given a coloured bib to reflect their age group. The colours are as follows:
Girls Born in 2008: U6 Team: Pink Bibs
Girls Born in 2007: U7 Team: Green Bibs
Girls Born in 2006: U8 Team: Red Bibs
All girls must sign in at the sign in desk before they are given a bib.
- New starters are very welcome in the nursery. Please go the sign-in desk and register your child with the parents helping at this desk. For your child's safety it is important that we have a record of your child's attendance at the nursery. Each week the girls in the nursery must sign in before going into the training area.
- Hurls & Helmets are available for new starters. Please note that we have a lot of girls in the nursery and girls who have been playing since the start of 2014 should all now have their own hurls & helmets.
- Pat Fenlon is the Nursery Officer (mobile 087 235 2087).
U9's and older
Parents of girls born in 2005 and earlier will be contacted directly by their mentors/team coaches to confirm training times and venues.
Wishing all our players and their parents a very happy and fun filled year of camogie!