Have you booked your place at Punchestown 2013?
A date for your diary: Kilmacud Crokes Hurling Punchestown Raceday - Tuesday 23 April 2013!
This year we celebrate our 10th annual race day, again on the opening day of the Punchestown National Hunt Festival. It is also an ideal date this year, sitting nicely between Easter and the May bank holiday weekend. It should attract the best Irish and British trained horses, following their exertions at the Cheltenham festival. It is rumoured that two of the best jump horses - Sprinter Sacre and Flemenstar fresh from the Queen Mother Champion chase in Cheltenham - will go head to head in the Boylesports Champion Chase.
We are set up to make the outing the most convenient and enjoyable day possible with complimentary luxury coach transfers to the racecourse from the City Centre , Stillorgan or even scheduled stops on route if necessary and home again allowing you to enjoy a drink on the day without worrying about the car. We have tipsters lined up to prime you for the days betting opportunities and celebrities for your guests to mix and mingle with on the day. Throughout the afternoon you will enjoy fine racing and teatime snacks and teas/coffees are all included.
A table for 10 costs only €1,500 and the package includes:
- Hosted in the 'Punchestown Pavilion' located directly at the last fence with private lawns
- Professional and celebrity tipsters to review the racecard before Lunch
- Four Course Silver Service Lunch (Dobbins) served before the first race, (the only four course lunch served to the tables during Punchestown race week)
- Wine served to every table (complementry)
- Tableside Tote Betting and Bookmaker Stand Facility inside the Pavilion
- Afternoon Tea and Snacks
- Private Bar (closes one hour after last race)
- Includes luxury coach transfers - Stillorgan or City Centre to/from Racecourse
- Evening Entertainment in Kilmacud Crokes clubhouse in Glenalbyn. Hope you make it back for what is always a very sociable and enjoyable night.
To download a copy of the booking form click KilmacudGAA Bookling Form 2013.pdf
To download to copy of the letter to members click Punchestown Letter 2013 - new business.pdf