Camogie Nursery Starts Back Saturday 8th September 2012
Girls born in 2006, 2005, 2004 & 2003 start back in the nursery at 12pm on Saturday 8th September 2012 on the All Weather Pitch in Glenalbyn. Please note there will be parking restrictions during September. For further details please click the Read More button below.
Any new girls wishing to start camogie will be very welcome. Helmets and hurls will be provided for the new starters while they try out the sport. Please note the following:
1. Sign-in: All girls (both new and existing) must sign in at the check in desk. Once they do so, they will be given a bib (see below). The parent/guardian of any new starter are asked to please fill in the NEW STARTER SHEET, to give details of the new players name, date of birth, parent/guardian moible number, & name and email address. The new player will then be given a bib, a hurl and a helmet (if needed).
2. Bibs: A coloured bib is given to each girl based on her year of birth - this helps us to keep all the girls of the same age together for coaching. Please note that the bib colours have changed for our existing players as they are promoted up the nursery ladder. The bib colours are as follows:
- Girls born in 2006: PINK BIBS
- Girls born in 2005: GREEN BIBS
- Girls born in 2004: RED BIBS
- Girls born in 2003: BLUE BIBS
3. CARPARK: Please note that carparking will be restricted in Glenalbyn on the 8th, 15th, 23rd & 30th September to facilitate the various Sevens Tournaments which take place on each Saturday in September from the 8th. Please give yourself plenty of time to get to Glenalbyn as you will not be able to park in the club carpark on these dates. Also, traffic will be very busy during this time, so please be extra vigilant around the clubhouse area with small children.
We look forward to seeing all our existing and new players on the 8th of September!