Thursday Matches Cancelled!

Due to the atrocious weather, all Mini All-Ireland camogie matches scheduled for today, Thursday 7th June, have been cancelled. This decision was taken by the club, when after an inspection at lunch time today, all club pitches were declared closed until further notice. Please spread the word to save people an unnecessary journey.

The pitches will be inspected again tomorrow, and we, the Camogie Section, along with Paraic and Niall, are hopeful that something can be done for tomorrow. Please keep checking back here, as any change in the situation will be posted here.