Coaching with Performance Analysis - Level 1 Course
Half day course in Glenalbyn House, 21 February 2015, 9am - 12pm. Special discount for Kilmacud Crokes coaches
This course normally costs €65 (including VAT) but is available to Kilmacud Crokes coaches/mentors at a cost of €52 (a 20% discount).
The course can be booked directly by clicking
or by contacting Joe Turley at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +44 (0)771 943 6178.
To claim the 20% discount enter the following code on the booking form - "KCrokes"
More about the Course
Developed by Ulster University and Performa Sports, this half-day training module is designed to help coaches understand the core principles of analysis, learn how to shape key performance indicators for sport and be able to effectively and efficently leverage performance analysis as a teaching aid in the coaching process to improve performance learning.
Who is this Module for?
- Coaches, Managers, Coach-Analysts and those interested in the area of performance improvement through analysis
- Performance Analysts who are interested in learning more about the transitition of analysis to coaching and performance communication
What will I gain?
- 30-days free trial of Performa Sports iPad application
- £40 off the Level 3 CPPD module in applied performance analysis
- Opportunity to benefit from Higher Education
- Ulster University certification
- Excellent understanding of Performa Sports performance analysis software
- The knowledge to apply analysis and performance communication in coaching
To download an information leaflet (pdf format) click L1_Coaching_with_Perf_Analysis_KCrokes_21022015.pdf