For all your GAA training, playing gear and accessories.
As we all know as members of Kilmacud Crokes, Covid 19 has had a huge impact on our club in the context of prohibiting training and games. Thankfully it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel as we welcome back players across all codes from Minor down on Monday April 26th.
During the downtime caused by the pandemic, there has been significant investment and improvement in enlarging the footprint of the club shop. As we know, we cannot yet welcome members into the new facility until government restrictions allow. In the interim, a number of volunteer parents have teamed up with our regular shop team of Jean and Florence and have implemented a limited online shop / delivery capability to facilitate purchases of gear. We welcome members to utilize it below. Ongoing provision of this facility will be reviewed once the physical shop is allowed to open.
Some operating conditions are listed below :
- The club shop is now accepting online orders for a selected range of merchandise for local delivery only.
- Delivery will be provided up to a 5km radius of the club shop.
- We will aim to deliver within 2-4 days.
- A small online processing fee will be added to orders to cover the costs associated with online transactions.
- Returns / Exchanges are deferred until the club shop can re-open.
- The service is staffed by club volunteers.
- Vouchers cannot be accepted for online orders at this time.
- Members please be advised, if there is no-one home to accept delivery, purchase will be left at doorstep for you.
Queries to email@example.com
Thanks in advance for your support and understanding. As a club we will get through this together.
Club Shop Team