Snooker Terms and Conditions
Kilmacud Crokes Membership Terms & Conditions. Please read carefully.
- Membership of Kilmacud Crokes & Glenalbyn Sports Club will not be granted, until it is ratified by the Club Executive as stated in the Club constitution. The Club executive reserve the right to refuse membership and refund any fees paid.
- Fees must be paid in full before membership will be granted. All outstanding amounts must be paid from the previous year before the current years membership can be ratified.
- Members agree to abide by the club Policies, Ethos and Codes of Behaviour/Welfare which can be viewed at this link.
Membership Data will be used as follows:
- For contacting club members with specific information on club matches and training.
- To track payment of membership and manage club fees.
- To Register Membership of the Associations data will be shared with the GAA, Camogie Association, LGFA and Tennis Ireland as appropriate
- For the registration of players, data will be shared with the GAA, Camogie Association LGFA and Tennis Ireland as appropriate
- Names and Dates of Birth will be shared with team managers/mentors to ensure players are paid members and registered appropriately for competitions
- Membership data will not be shared with other External Entities without the express permission of the members.
All Club memberships (Tennis/GAA/Snooker) must be renewed by the 28th February.
- Players who have not registered their membership by that date cannot participate in training or matches until such time as their membership is paid.
- Non-players will not be permitted to undertake any role in the club or utilise club facilities until membership is paid.
- New club members must register before playing /training with the club or undertaking any role.
- Juvenile Memberships are only permitted as part of a family unit - at least one Parent or Legal Guardian must in all cases, become a member of Glenalbyn Sports club/ Kilmacud Crokes GAA Club
- Juvenile Memberships are defined as persons under the age of 18.
- Children may remain in family memberships until the age of 18. Where a child remains in fulltime education they can remain part of a family membership until the age of 23.
- Members over the age of 18 can avail of Individual membership.
- Student rates will apply from 18 to 23.
- Adult rates player /non player both apply to members over 23 years of age
- In a family membership a child cannot be added as the 2nd Adult (Parent or Guardian)
- A Parent /Guardian in a family membership can register as a player.
- Children must be at least 5 years of age (U5) to register to become a playing member or the club.
- Additional needs Children may be added to memberships at no additional cost.
- Club members can pay on-line or may enter their details on-line and pay by Cheque/Cash in the club office. Memberships will not be ratified until full payment is submitted.
- GYM membership is open only to Club members who are OVER 18 years of age.
- Juveniles (below the age of 18) are not allowed to use/access the gym unsupervised.
- GAA Family memberships allow children to play GAA (both codes (hurling and Football) or Camogie and Ladies ootball (LGFA)) as appropriate.
- A discount is not given for children playing one code.
- A special Nursery Rate (U5-U7) is available at an introductory rate to try Gaelic Games for the first time.
- Senior membership of the club is available to those over 65 with 15 years continual full voting membership. This can be requested by contacting the office at (+353-1-288 0857). All Senior memberships must be ratified by the Kilmacud Executive.
Members who find themselves in financial difficulty can contact the Club Registrar in the strictest confidence at email@example.com or (number available from club office)
Queries with regard to registration and membership, that are not answered above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at +353-1-288 0857 / +353-1-278 4422 (Opening Times 10am–1pm Tues – Friday).