Kilmacud Crokes GAA Summer Camps - August 2013
- Hurling/Camogie Camp - Monday 12th August to Friday 16th August 2013: 10am to 2.30pm
- Gaelic Football Camp Boys & Girls - Monday 19th August to Friday 23rd August 2013:10am to 2.30pm.
The Kellogs Cúl Camp is running from 22nd to 26th July 2013 in Silverpark and the Multisport Camp is running every week in Glenalbyn until Friday 9th August 2013.
Please click on Summer Camps under Quick Links to the left of this screen for information on all summer camps/coaching running at Kilmacud Crokes this summer.
Please click HERE to open a copy of the registration form in a new window.
The Kilmacud Crokes GAA Summer Camps incorporate a wide range of Gaelic Football, Hurling & Camogie activities, providing children with learning experiences in an environment of Fun & Enjoyment. The Camps are open to boys & girls aged 5 - 12 and are suitable for all, from beginners to children who have been playing the game for many years. Players are divided into various groups according to age & ability. The emphasis of the camp is on the aquisition and improvement of individual skills in a game based programme. Each child will receive a Kilmacud Crokes Camp gift. The camps begin at 10am each morning and finish at 2.30pm each afternoon.
WHAT TO BRING
- Suitable playing gear: Tracksuit, Shorts and Football Boots.
- A change of gear or wet gear in case of rain.
- Hurley and Hurling Helmet (Hurley's and Helmets can be purchased in the Kilmacud Crokes Club Shop which is open in the Club-house on Saturday mornings 10.30am to 1.00pm and Thursday Evenings 8.30pm to 10.30pm.)
- A packed lunch including a drink.
Please contact Paraic McDonald, Coaching Director 086 224 4265 or Niall Corcoran, Games Promotion Officier 087 983 4287 if you have any queries.
Yours in Sport,
Kilmacud Crokes GAA Club