Covid-19 Virus Guidelines
Kilmacud Crokes GAA Club will follow all advice from the HSE / State and the GAA regarding Covid-19 as appropriate. Please note that:-
1. All club activities (matches and training) will carry on as normal.
2. Children from schools involved in actual virus cases if they occur will be instructed to stay at home and stay away from the Club.
3. Teams will no longer be supplying water bottles and players should bring their own bottles. Common sense hygiene practices regarding water bottles should apply. Please make sure that players have their own clearly marked bottle and that they use only their own bottle.
4. The County Board recommends ceasing handshakes at the end of matches until further notice.
5. For further information and advice, please refer to the HSE website.
Your co-operation is much appreciated.